Monday, February 25, 2008

My Blog World

Ok fellow bloggers.....here I go......I am stepping into the blog world! I'm a little hesitant because I wonder if I will ever take the time to sit down and write. I would much rather talk to you in person about every thing that happened to me and every feeling I have but I realize that is just too much for the world to handle. This form of communication is much better because I know you are reading only because you want to! I always hated writing papers in college so this feels like that but I'm sure eventually it will come easier and how cool will it be to have months and months of thoughts/happenings/pictures/hilarious moments!?



I have loved reading all your blogs! Ashley Zwalen's is amazing! I still can't figure out when she has time to do it? Chris Holohan's makes me cry in laughter and so does Amy Mengarelli's. I love finding out how Caitlin & Jay Greer, Nicole Temm, Steve and Allegra Carne, are doing who are in ministry around the world. My first exposure to a Blog was a High School friend Treigh who battled cancer and beat it! What an experience that was to read her thoughts and fears as a mother of 2 facing a deadly disease. The whole blog thing is like scrapbooking and journaling for the world to see! I have slacked off on the journaling thing in my scrapbooks so maybe this will help document some memories I never get to in the ol' scrapbook. My friend Teri Shepherd who scrapbooks lives in Missouri and she also blogs.....I can do it too!!!! So thank you my fellow bloggers....I look forward to this challenge and can't wait to read your next blog!

1 comment:

Mountain Mama said...

YIPEE!! Thrilled to have you "on board"! Welcome Welcome! Looks great. We look forward to keeping up with the Coyne's.
ashley